Monday, December 21, 2009

OBS


nice2 heppy wif my holidays this time.hav so much activities to do..
first n foremost im starting to go for OBS~ camp site at Lumut (juz nearby my house..) such have wonderful moments wif my grup..called KINABALU.. similar goes wif my name at first four letter.. :) become a 'thing' for my team8 to suit my name wif that Kinabalu..
OBS stands for Outward Bound School..
Ive attended for a week (28 Nov-5 Dec).here I did not only learn how to learn rowing n paddling..but osso the importance of teamwork, challenge ourselves to push beyond our limit and test our patience too and..many many more.














Why I choose above picture in my post?

hurmm unforgettable moment
I never thought I could osso rowing like other men in that boat..
When I see the sea..I always said that..
every expedition symbolizes our journey in life..
every starting of xpdc shows starting in our life..
when reach at the middle of the journey..
waves began to play..
everyone started to feel tired..
but cannot give up..
or else we could not manage to reach our target..
determination..hard work..
push beyond our limit..

yeaahh..


~supposely this post should be before KWD..~but then never mind..

0 comments: